- Dress Code, effective immediately
- Sportsmanlike Conduct, effective immediately
Welcome to the 2015 RMTPA Penning Season! Your Board consists of John Shifty (Vice President), Deb Pomerleau (Secretary), Nicole Seedig (Treasurer), Dan Siebert, Cheryl Rimas, Bette Heller, Stephanie Ewoldt and me, your new President, Carlos Washington. I am proud to serve with all of these talented and dedicated members.
First, we would like to extend our sincere appreciation and gratefulness to our past leaders including Dwayne Haselip, Kelly Smith, Jim Ward, Chuck Crickenberger, John Shifty, Jim Pomerleau, and their staff, all of whom expended the energy, relentless hours and sometimes personal dollars to keep this organization together.
Second, we would like to appreciate and thank our members who endured the full impact of our country’s recession and found the capacity to continue to enjoy our sport of Team Penning.
Moving forward, as your Board, our immediate focus is to get back to what we do best – Team Pen ! As we move towards that goal, we have identified several critical paths. We must develop a Synergy and Culture with the emphasis on the growth of our Association. This includes developing members’ penning abilities to a level of competency that allows them to compete at local, regional or national shows, whether in Colorado or other States. Most importantly, to do it while having a little fun. Life is short, let’s get after it!
“ Let’s Team Pen !”
- Next RMTPA Board Meeting:
- Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 6PM ( Conference Call Please Contact email@example.com for details)
- Next RMTPA Penning:
- Wolfe New Year @ Jefferson County Fairgrounds, Golden, Co January 2-3, 2010 (Details to Follow)
- Membership Renewal:
- Make sure you renew your Membership, Junior (under 18) ($15) , Single ($40), Family ($65), and Single Lifetime ($250)
- Items updated: